The apartment I'm staying in is incredible. We can see Notre Dame from the huge balcony and I have my own room with a queen-sized bed (what I would do for a room like this at Middlebury). Speaking of bed, I'm exhausted. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to post all of my brilliant thoughts on French culture. À demain!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
The apartment I'm staying in is incredible. We can see Notre Dame from the huge balcony and I have my own room with a queen-sized bed (what I would do for a room like this at Middlebury). Speaking of bed, I'm exhausted. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow to post all of my brilliant thoughts on French culture. À demain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow eric. two whole posts! you have increased your blog production 100% by switching to a new title. congratulations.
ReplyDeleteMinus the Eiffel tower it sounds like Moscow...without the tackiness
ReplyDelete